If you wear some clothes, someone is going to tell you it's too short, too tight, too long, to colourful, too sexy and on..and on.
Come again? Don’t make yourself look too young? Ummm maybe it is because YOU ARE. Don’t make him feel old? Seriously. Tell those cradle robbers to go date someone their own age if this is a concern. SMDH! Stupid article. Who wants a Dinosaur? Young women like youth too!
I have to thank her for that lol. He8217;s my man and my bro (good friend). He treats me like a queen.
- You have to, so you live a life like you don039;t give a fuck what anyone thinks about who you date and what you do with your life.
- Never again would I ever date an older man. They have trust issues, health problems, set in their ways, treat you like a child instead of a partner amp; the sex is the pits.
Everywhere you go, you will hear
They care for themselves older how it looks on them. That is how society is. Everyone just gives opinions. That is all it is. Years. If you knew, just knew, the shit that I had to go through coming from a guy religious cultural community and my life dating.
your jaw would probably drop. I thank them. I039;m stronger and badass it for it. Some think I am cocksure.
- Tell those cradle robbers to go date someone their own age if this is a concern.
- I wanted a childless man, 8217;cause I know these psycho baby mamas can be a headache lol. He has 2 children.
- That is not a big deal if you are compatible and have shared interests in the first place.
But, the 8220;I like this, but you like that8221; problem may exist in every relationship, and you have to work it out. KB Virgo Tha Realest I8217;ve dated a man who8217;s 12 years older than me (he lied about his age when we first met).
Let them look. Let them stare. Let them say whatever they dare I shall live the life I desire The more they do. it. lifts me higher
It's your life and only you can live it. And no, you're not living or acting in a vacuum, because many other people will have opinions that influence your choices. but you can decide for yourself what matters most and is essential to not only who you are, but also who you want to be and are then willing to take personal responsibility in becoming. And even more so, who you desire and choose to share that journey with.
If you knew, just knew, the shit that I had to go through coming from a tight religious cultural community and my life story. your jaw would probably drop. I thank them. I'm stronger and badass it for it.
At 20 years of age
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -dating a guy 20 years older