A few things to remember about these questions:
2. Where are you originally from?
What8217;s your biggest pet peeve. Coffee or tea. Where else would you consider living.
- Who's your favorite movie character.
- Getting to know one another in a question and answer session may seem unromantic, it's one way to feel closer instantly or let you know that you may need to reconsider your relationship. Peter Pearson, Ph.
22. Do your parents still live
Coffee or tea. Where else would you consider living. Are you as tired of KimYe as I am. Do your parents still live in the house you grew up in. What8217;s on your bucket list. Are you a morning person or a night person. Do you ever cook. Do you like your job. What do you want to do next.
- Recommends playing Twenty Questions with your partner because, "They [questions] allow you to discover or re-discover who your partner is.
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what8217;s the first thing you8217;d buy.
- Phase 2: After the first drink arrives Now that you8217;ve gotten the primers out of the way, it8217;s time to get a tad more specific. Questions over the first drink should be an equal mix of inquisitive and casual, and should allow you to start gauging his true personality.
Did you get caught. Tell me what you think is the sexiest thing about yourself ( bonus question. About me?) Do you think there is a difference between having sex and making love.
Don't interrupt perfectly good conversations just to ask the questions; if a guy is happily engaged in talking to you, listen, and learn about him that way.
9. What type of music are you into?
1. What do you do, and how long have you been doing it?
Remember, you want to avoid "yes/no" or single answer questions. "Where were you born?" has one answer; "Tell me about your childhood?" can lead to many conversation topics.
Phase 2: After the first drink arrives
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -questions to ask a guy you want to date