Attack-move to victory
9 - Pylon
- The bad ones take even longer.
- That's an excellent point you bring up there.
Cut Probes at 36
What, did you say freewins. How do we do this. Two-Base Blink All-in PvT 9 - Pylon Chronoboost x4 on Nexus 13 - Gateway 14 - Assimilator 16 - Pylon 17 - Assimilator starcraft - Cybernetics Core probe scout 21 - Zealot (cancel) 21 - Nexus 21 - Mothership Core 23 - Pylon 23 - Upgrade Wargate technology 25 - Stalker 27 starcraft Twilight books 28 - Stalker 33 - Upgrade Blink (constant Chronoboost) 35 - Stalker 6:15 -gt; Build 2 Gateways Deny Reaper scout 7:00 -gt; Build 3 Gateways Cut Probes at 36 8:30 - Attack with 12 Stalkers When you assemble your first twelve Books and Mothership Core and the Terran is sitting helpless in his base, you're ready to begin bullshit.
First, poke the books Bunkers with your Blink Stalkers to lure units down the ramp and force SCVs to starcraft pulled off while moving your Mothership Core toward the main.
- Lately, we've realized that single-handedly, due to the tireless efforts of our Books staff, we have made Protoss OP beyond the top level. Not through buffs, but instead through an improved understanding of the Protoss metagame and books many quality guides that the other starcraft just starcraft have the resources available to learn from.
- But High Templar is the most common followup due to its ease to transition starcraft and its mid game power. Luckily, if you've done the build right, your opponent will books his entire army into Psionic Storms.
- The bad ones take even longer. (Hell, even the good Zergs can't books enough to produce more than one kind of unit per wave of units, even Terrans can manage to make marines AND marauders out of their Starcraft ).
Oh, you made roaches? Too bad I have more zealots than you have units!
13 - Gateway, send out Probe, Chronoboost Nexus
Chronoboost Usage: first 5 on Probes, rest on warp gate, then blink once Twilight Council finishes, then rest on gateways.
18 - Zealot
21/26 - Nexus at Natural, Warpgate
We just instill them with enough fear to tech up quickly to Psionic Storm and then send them into a downward spiral of depression and anguish. This build is almost the books as the one above, but with only four Gateways to allow faster natural gases and continuous Probe production.
2-base Blink Macro - PvT 9 - Pylon Chronoboost 4 times on Nexus 13 - Gateway 14 - Assimilator 16 - Pylon 17 - Assimilator 18 - Starcraft Core Probe Scout 21 - Zealot (cancel) 21 - Nexus 21 - Mothership Core 23 - Pylon 23 - Warpgate 25 - Stalker 27 - Books Council 28 - Stalker 33 - Upgrade Blink (Constant Chronoboost) 35 - Stalker 6:15 -gt; Build 2 Gateways Starcraft Reaper scout 6:45 -gt; build 1 Gateway 7:15 -gt; Build Natural expansion base Assimilators - After first warpin, startt Templar Archives - Start double Forge when money allows - Build 3rd base 9:30 - Upgrade Books - Hits 8:30 with 10 Stalkers - Only replacement Warpins books go over 10) This build starcraft at the same time with slightly less Stalkers, but it still scares the shit out of Terrans.
Expect to see 4-5 Bunkers. multiple SCV pulls, and some desperation stimming to stop the all-in. This is all good. Remember that books Stalkers don't even have to starcraft much damage, they just have to scare the Terran, force starcraft lot of defense, and buy a bunch of time.
When the Terran feels like they've finally blocked your attack and stabilized on Medivacs. you should already have a third base up and Psionic Storm Charge finished. The initial attack should be a breeze to hold off.
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Online video
- -starcraft 2 books