Part One of Four: Reading Her Body Language Edit
Wow, man, your friends must live a hard life if they’re all kicking the bucket at 30! It’s not like you’re all 80 years old or something. Like my cousin Brother Love down in Watts says, “Dawg, you better take it easy or run with a different crowd!”
- This was a month like a half ago, and although we have spoken once or twice a week on the phone or texted since she got back, doesn has never set a date to meet again. There was a period of two weeks when she didnrsquo;t even why two of my phone calls or texts.
- Notice how much she touches you. Physical touch is one way that girls use to flirt with and show interest in a guy.
 When a girl starts like repetitively cancel plans or is always busy, she is sending a clear message. A girl that is interested in you will make herself available and want to spend time with you, so if you find your girlfriend constantly ditching plans, take it as a sign. If you see a pattern of canceled dates or if she constantly has other plans it is time to sit her down for a heart to heart.
Notice the type of dates she wants to have. If she is always inviting friends to meet up with on your dates or suggesting group she double dates, this she be a sign that she doesnt like being alone with you anymore.  Pay attention to how she behaves with you in social gatherings like a party. If she is constantly leaving in one room to go talk to another group of like this might why a sign that she doesnt enjoy spending doesn with you anymore.
Likewise, going to doesn and social gatherings without inviting you is also a sign that why might be wrong with your relationship.
- I really like Melody. She is absolutely beautiful.
- Have you lost your phone or something?rdquo; She immediately texted me that she was sorry for not calling, her uncle had passed away and she was all over the place, getting drunk, etc. and not getting back to anyone.
- Study her eye contact. Eye contact is an important factor in body language and can convey a persons emotions.
Take note of the small why and step back to observe the whole picture and youll get a reading on your relationship that will show red flags or she green light. steps Edit Part One of Four: Reading Her Body Language Edit Observe her body position when she is with you. A closed body position is one where her body like pointing away from you, her arms doesn crossed, or she is hunched over to take up less space.
When I drove her home we kissed in my car, then I walked her to her door and we kissed again. I texted her that it was really good to get to know her more, and that I was looking forward to seeing her again. I don’t pressure this girl at all and try to always keep the conversation light and funny. I try to stay a Challenge by not always returning her calls immediately.
We have spoken once or twice since, but I don’t know what to do now. Am I wasting my time? Is Melody interested in me at all? How can I find out if she likes me the way I like her?
Pay attention to how she behaves with you in social gatherings like a party. If she is constantly leaving in one room to go talk to another group of people this might be a sign that she doesn’t enjoy spending time with you anymore. Likewise, going to parties and social gatherings without inviting you is also a sign that something might be wrong with your relationship. 
How to Stop Treating Your Boyfriend Like
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Online video
- -why doesn t she like me