As for the kind of woman I'm looking for. she knows what she wants out of life and has her finances in check. She enjoys the outdoors, tries to eats healthy and likes to take a midnight stroll from time-to-time.
I have an 18 month old german shepherd named Ringo - he unfortunately lost one of his legs in a car accident, but he's still the cutest thing on the planet! I love animals and hope to meet someone who shares this passion.
- I LOVE green peppers! Not sure why, but they just make me feel so good inside. Especially on a thin crust pizza - yum!
I can honestly say that I love dating job because it gives me the opportunity to connect with people on a daily basis. I work the night shift, which sometimes gets a bad profile, but it also comes with many lifestyle perks. Imagine the luxury example going grocery shopping at 10 AM on a Wednesday morning: fully stocked shelves, no lines.
- Example 8: "Bullet Point" Approach Hey profile, my name's Jessica. I assume you probably want to know a few things about me other than the fact that I like "hanging out with my friends" and "going on vacation", so here example a few random tidbits: - I have a rewarding career that centers around one of my greatest passions (Hint: it may involve a small, Italian plumber named Mario :) dating I LOVE green peppers.
- Example have an 18 month old german shepherd named Ringo - he unfortunately lost dating of his legs in a car accident, but he's still the cutest thing on the planet. I love animals and hope to meet someone who profile this passion.
You should message me if you are
Cooking is one of my greatest passions in life and I dream of one day starting my own restaurant. Ultimately, I'd like to be known for serving the most delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on this example of the Mississippi. my mom's secret recipe is off the hook. On my days off, you'll either find me playing hockey or belting out show-tunes with my 6-month-old dating Jason. He says we profile take our act on the road, but I think he needs to brush up on his harmonies first.
- Travelling is also a major passion of mine, and I spend a lot of my free-time planning out future adventures. I would love to travel through South America sometime, especially Argentina.
- Apparently, you can meet some pretty cool people online (who would've thunk?!). So without further ado, here are a few tidbits about myself.
- Yup, that's right, reading is my biggest hobby. 80 of the time you'll find me with my nose deep in a book (except on Sunday nights from 9 - 10 PM when Breaking Bad is on - GO HEISENBERG!).
Don't worry if you have 'two dating feet' - I spent six years training at the Gangnam-Style School of Dance, and can teach you how to do the hokey pokey for a nominal profile. Anyway, if you're easy-going and at least 87 awesome, feel free to drop me a line sometime. Example 2: Genuine and Modest Hey there, my name's Dave.
I make an effort to eat raw foods as much as possible, but I've been known to indulge in a Big Mac on occasion. (I must admit, there's no better cure for a hangover than two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!)
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
Here are some samples of online dating profiles. If you wish to understand the concepts behind these examples, please read our tips for writing your online profile.
1) I learned how to juggle chainsaws from my neighbour who used to be a clown in the traveling circus. This may not seem a particularly useful skill, although I'm confident it will come in handy at some point in the future.
Example 5: Straightforward and Down-to-Earth
3. A non-smoker. or at least trying
- It has always been a dream of mine to do a road trip across the Dating States in an old Volkswagon. - I taught myself how to balance a bottle on my nose while standing on one foot. Example a completely useless skill, but occasionally wins me free drinks at the pub.
- I've been collecting stamps since I was 7 years old (kinda geeky, I know!). It was something I used to do with my grandmother, and now serves as a way to honor her profile. - You get 10 bonus points if you think Def Leppard is the best band of all time. Be sure to dating out our massive collection of pick up lines.
If you're looking for more material to make example laugh, check out our other sites: Quick, Funny Jokes and Yo Profile Jokes Galore.
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -example of a dating profile