Along the same lines, falling in love will make you do things you never even considered doing before. Boys, that may mean taking a yoga class or going to get a pedicure with your girlfriend (they feel really good, it's okay to admit it).
In general, little things like that will make you smile more than usual because you are just so blissfully in love (and because of all those happy hormones flowing through your bloodstream).
How sweet they are. How caring they are. How similar you two are.
- She loves chips.
- You smile when you're alone.
First of all, it physically
You know youre falling when you start staring off into the distance in class or in a meeting or in your office and you think about all of the ways you two are absolutely perfect together. The more you think about it, the more you want to shout it all from the top of a mountain. You know youre falling when all the other relationships that came before become vague and blurry fixtures of your past.
You no longer need to hold onto the disintegrating love from your failed relationships, to the hurt and wounds and resentment.
- You learn how to let go, if you haven8217;t before. When you realize that holding yourself back because the fear of being hurt all over again isn8217;t fair to someone new.
- You feel comfortable enough to be at your most vulnerable, and you know they will try and protect you from your demons and fears.
- It makes us crazy, but it also makes us happy.
You wake up and go to sleep thinking of someone other than yourself. From the moment you wake up in the morning to the moment you go to sleep at night, the person you love occupies at least some part of your mind.
It makes us feel and do things we usually wouldn't under any other circumstances.
First of all, it physically affects our hormones and brain. In fact, scientists have shown that love affects the brain in a way similar to cocaine addiction. Not only that, it also affects us psychologically and behaviorally.
3. You smile when you're alone.
You know you’re falling when
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- -how do you know you re falling in love