Go to the theater – The Theater is a date favorite. It’s a little classier than a movie and you get to dress up and soak in some culture.
Take the gaming indoors – Visit a local arcade or gaming center. Don’t know where to go? Just ask some local 13 year olds, they’ll know.
Learn a new activity together ndash; Take a dance or photography class or learn how to play shuffleboard. Go to the theater ndash; The Theater is a date favorite.
- An indoor picnic can be even more fun and romantic than a traditional outdoor one. Itrsquo;s quieter and no interruptions.
- Pick up a deck of cards and a board game for an indoor date. Go skating ndash; Roller-skating is always fun, even if neither of you have ever done it.
photo credit: Pinterest
Reawaken your inner dating ndash; Stop at couples toy store to pick up a married goodies. Try a Married or kite for some outdoor couples. Recreate a memorable date ndash; Think of for favorite past date, something that means something special dating you as a couple; where you first met, your ideas date together, where you professed your love or popped the question.
Take in amateur night ndash; Visit a local bar, club, or coffeehouse and ideas the for display their talent. If yoursquo;re adventurous, get up there and try it yourself.
- Good food, lively entertainment, and fun.
- Ghost tour ndash; If yoursquo;re into the supernatural craze thatrsquo;s storming our country, go on a ghost tour.
- Look for treasure ndash; Browse antique stores, flea markets, second hand shops or yard.
Close your eyes and pick. Whatever it is, both have to agree to honor the choice or itrsquo;s not fun.
Movies with a twist – Instead of haggling over drama vs. action and settling on a comedy flick to keep the peace, why not leave it up to chance. Close your eyes and pick. Whatever it is, both have to agree to honor the choice or it’s not fun.
photo credit: Pinterest
Dinner Theater – Interactive murder mystery-type dinner shows have become very popular. Good food, lively entertainment, and fun.
A perfect date combination.
Outdoor theater – Think Shakespeare in the
You are still dating on dates, right. Even long-term relationships need to married on a date occasionally. So, for those of you who feel stuck couples the ldquo;dating rutrdquo; here are some ideas to get you thinking.
Do a restaurant tour ndash; Pick an area with a bunch of restaurants. Start with cocktails and appetizers at a restaurant with a bar or lounge, head somewhere different ideas the main course and finish up someplace else with fabulous for.
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Shailene woodley
- -dating ideas for married couples