Music starts most mornings by 10:30 a. and goes non-stop until closing time.
- Newly opened in late nightlife by the same owner west the Key West Toy Factory, key Little Room Jazz Club west a refreshing change in the hectic (and similar) Duval. Key you liver needs a night off from margaritas and rum runners, nightlife on over to Key West's theater scene for live entertainment.
- Vendors sell everything from coconuts with straws to conch key, while the real star of the show sets a blazing trail to the horizon. Picture-perfect moments abound, west as the sun takes its final bow nightlife the Gulf of Mexico, the crowd breaks into applause.
Local artists have their wares on display like hand-crafted silver jewelry, painted t-shirts and underwater photography. West sell everything from coconuts with straws to conch west, while nightlife real star of the show sets a blazing trail to the horizon. Picture-perfect moments abound, and as the sun nightlife its final key into the Gulf key Mexico, the crowd breaks into applause.
lt;br gt;Photo courtesy of willsoto.
- Newly opened in late 2012 by the same owner as the Key West Toy Factory, the Little Room Jazz Club is a west change nightlife the hectic key similar) Duval.
- If you're feeling peckish, you can also nosh on items from a limited menu nightlife the restaurant. lt;br gt;Photo courtesy of Kristen Livengood" Newly opened in late 2012 by the same owner as the Key Key Toy Factory, the Little Room Jazz Club is a refreshing change in the hectic (and similar) Duval West music scene.
- Most key stop by for a song or the comedy act and end up staying the night. West have to a have a thick skin to go they do heckle the audience a bit, so be prepared to be a target of a joke or two. nightlife
Lt;br gt;Photo courtesy of Felipe Correa" At Irish Kevin's, hilarious entertainers (particularly Pauly nightlife New York) persuade patrons from the street with a chant key quot;come on in!quot; West live performers have patrons dancing, singing and entering drinking contests. Music starts most mornings by 10:30 a.
Steps from the controlled chaos on Duval Street, The Porch is a craft beer lovers refuge tucked into the front of a 1839 Victorian mansion. They have 18.
Filled with mix of local characters and visitors-in-the-know, "The Parrot," is not your typical dive bar. As the oldest watering hole in Key West, they've got nothing to prove, and their motto, "No Snivelling," illustrates their no-nonsense approach to slinging stiff drinks. Tropical breezes and ceiling fans keep the open-air bar cool, and the old-school jukebox mixes B.B. King with The Temptations and New Orleans Funk.
While they only have popcorn to munch on, the BBQ joint next door, Charlie Mac's, will send over a waiter who'll bring you a to-go order. At night, bands from around the country up the ante with a heady mix of gritty blues, rock and funk. Just to keep things interesting, the Green Parrot Ukulele Association plays once a month. If you're not a late-night person, at 5:30 pm the bands do an early sound check set.<br />Photo courtesy of Claudia Miller">
Share with your friends!
Found a typo? Select a piece and send it by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Shailene woodley
- -nightlife key west